Talk

Advanced search

Angelina Jolies grey dress

(18 Posts)
Crazy8 Mon 24-Nov-14 01:33:10

Does anyone know where I could find a dress similar to the grey dress she wore in Australia. I thinks it's so gorgeous. I know her dress must have cost thousands but I just wondered if any high st shops sold something similar.
www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2844921/Angelina-Jolie-hands-mother-bonds-daughters-Shiloh-Zahara-wintry-walk-NYC.html

SavoyCabbage Mon 24-Nov-14 01:41:47

baukjen is good for Jersey dresses.

honeycrest Mon 24-Nov-14 05:32:21

This one from phase eight is similar but with longer sleeves

burnishedsilver Mon 24-Nov-14 16:04:58

www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-style/news/angelina-jolie-showcases-her-tiny-waist-in-plunging-gray-dress-photos-20141811

Its Versace.

Its beautiful but you'd need to be skeletal. The folds are very deep. They would add a lot of bulk.
Somebody needs to feed that woman.

Chandon Mon 24-Nov-14 16:09:50

Wow, I want the versace dress!

justleavethebottle Mon 24-Nov-14 17:18:55

Really, burnish? I actually think this is the first time in a long time, that she looks healthy again. I think her figure looks amazing in this dress! Yeah, she's skinny, but she's curvy too. I think my crush has returned! wink

burnishedsilver Mon 24-Nov-14 18:43:45

I think the dress is giving her the curves. I think she's a bag of bones undeneath. This photo was taken the night before. Look at her hands and elbows. There's no question she's beautiful but I think she looks malnourished and possibly even dehydrated.

Chandon Mon 24-Nov-14 19:08:59

Is she sick?

She had her breasts removed, is she on chemo maybe?

She looks amazing, if thin

lurkingaround Mon 24-Nov-14 19:59:38

AFAIK she had a bilateral mastectomy because she is a BRCA gene carrier. Those boobs are massivo fakeroonies. I think they are too big for her skeletal frame says miss perfect here

Doobigetta Mon 24-Nov-14 20:48:31

Seriously, we're having a pop at the appearance of someone who is a) incredibly beautiful; b) has gone out of her way to focus attention on her work not her looks; and c) has recently had major, traumatic surgery that took a fair amount of courage to opt for and talk about?! Could we just NOT, just for once? The OP asked about the dress, and the dress is gorgeous, stylish and sophisticated. Can't that be the end of it, without getting all Circle of Shame? FFS.

Crazy8 Mon 24-Nov-14 23:35:24

I wish I could afford a Versace dress but to be honest even then I would never be able to justify the cost. I'd love something similar and obviously affordable.

EachandEveryone Mon 24-Nov-14 23:43:45

She looks fantastic. Why does everyone always have to have a dig at how I'll she looks? She had preventative surgery. No treatment, please god. She's slimmer than she was in her twenties but I wish peopke would give her a break. Love the grey dress I think a similar high street version would flatter most figures.

EachandEveryone Mon 24-Nov-14 23:46:24

The phase eight one is nice but Angelinas has a low cut at the front, if we can find one similar I'd be very interested.

Italiangreyhound Tue 25-Nov-14 00:22:41

She's gorgeous and I think she does so much for others. the dress is lovely.

honeycrest Tue 25-Nov-14 06:34:42

here is another similar one from DVF.

justleavethebottle Tue 25-Nov-14 10:01:46

Doob, I agree

Crazy8 Tue 25-Nov-14 12:15:11

Honeycrest I love the DVF dress.
Doob I agree.

hellsbellsmelons Tue 25-Nov-14 12:21:32

this is nice bit different - but sold out!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now