Talk

Advanced search

Sleep rollers

(6 Posts)
DoingTheBestICan Sun 23-Nov-14 20:11:24

i have long hair and dry it with the babylis big hair, I didn't like it at first but I've persevered and got the hang of it now. I dry it at night as I have no time in the morning, but the problem I'm having is I've lost the volume by the morning.
So I was thinking of putting in some sleep rollers, would these keep the volume? If so which ones are the best for long thick hair? And where would I buy them from? Thanks

sparklelover Sun 23-Nov-14 20:17:31

Have exactly this problem! I bought some foamy ones from Home Bargains (£1 for 4) but haven't used them yet as they look like they'd create curl, not volume.

So sorry, no advice, but watching with interest.

DoingTheBestICan Sun 23-Nov-14 20:27:01

I even use ojon volumiser before drying, it's mainly the crown I'd like the volume to stay in.

Hopefully someone will be along soon to tell us what rollers we need

sparklelover Sun 23-Nov-14 20:38:28

BTW purchased this today.... www.qvcuk.com/qvc.product.207219.html?cm_mmc=Email-_-Customer%20Service%20Email-_-Order%20Confirmation-_-P207219

DoingTheBestICan Sun 23-Nov-14 20:42:14

that looks fab, not seen any of that powder before

TessTackle Sun 23-Nov-14 20:55:44

They sell the same ones in primark.
And yes, they'll give root lift at the crown. You may need to go over just that section's ends in the morning .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now