Talk

Advanced search

Blue topaz ring

(10 Posts)
Spidergirl8 Sun 23-Nov-14 10:10:14

I saw someone on way to work with a lovely clear blue topaz ring in what looked like a diamond surround. It was a sliver/White gold setting. I'm sure it cost a fortune which is not an option for me BUT I wondered if any S&B fashion gurus can suggest a ring below £100 that may look the business without the price tag??!

AuntieStella Sun 23-Nov-14 10:19:11

This is above the budget you give, and is aquamarine not blue topaz, but is it the right sort of ring?

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sun 23-Nov-14 10:26:47

Have a Google of church house jewellery, Jeremy Heber makes stunning topaz rings- I have one - and they are very reasonable.

Spidergirl8 Sun 23-Nov-14 10:27:03

Ooh yes, that's lovely......

minkymuskyslyoldstoaty Sun 23-Nov-14 10:28:27

cheeky place mark for later

MakeMeWarmThisWinter Sun 23-Nov-14 15:01:22

Gemporia (Gems TV) worth a look.

Minimalist aquamarine and silver ring
Blue topaz and diamonds in silver
Pretty darker blue topaz
This looks close to what you'd like

I'm a secret Gemporia addict blush

Spidergirl8 Sun 23-Nov-14 17:31:19

I've never heard of Gemporia, thank you. Lots of lovely rings. Is the quality good? A couple of reviews mentioned stones falling out....

MakeMeWarmThisWinter Sun 23-Nov-14 18:38:20

Tbh I don't know! By 'addict' I mean I spend ages browsing - I haven't ordered anything before. I quite fancy this ring though..

MakeMeWarmThisWinter Sun 23-Nov-14 18:39:28

It looks to me like they use lots of different suppliers, so variable quality perhaps - could be wrong though. Much cheaper than comparable pieces from high st jewellers though so worth a try.

Spidergirl8 Sun 23-Nov-14 19:24:28

Oh yes, that ring us beautiful. A really delicate shade of pink. Now I want that too...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now