Talk

Advanced search

dd wants a jumper dress, can you help me.

(5 Posts)
3bunnies Sat 22-Nov-14 19:15:50

She is 7, nearly 8 but quite petite so don't want to go too big. She doesn't like jumpers with pictures on but stripes or spots would be ok or plain. Favourite colours are pink and purple but she can wear most colours. I think she is wanting a skater/swing style as she wants one like 'you and dd1'. I don't want to spend loads on it as she has lots of clothes, but most are hand me downs. Think it needs to be knitted style but probably not wool as she can be particular about itchy clothes.

fluffydressinggown Sat 22-Nov-14 19:39:53

River Island
More River Island
Boden
Monsoon
John Lewis
John Lewis again

3bunnies Sat 22-Nov-14 19:49:59

Forgot to say that she wants long sleeves. The Boden one is possible, I think she would say that the Monsoon and JL ones are too busy. A few stripes/ spots would be ok but she is quite conservative (she will be the uni student who sits in the front row wearing a suit! ). Thank you though as we don't have RI or JL so I haven't looked there.

summerlovingliz Sat 22-Nov-14 19:51:58

Next and Sainsburys always have nice jumper dresses for little girls. I have just brought a friends dd a pink stripy one from next

LeoandBoosmum Sat 22-Nov-14 21:07:32

Gorgeous but not cheap, although there must be a 20% off with free delivery code knocking about somewhere:

www.thewhitecompany.com/the-little-white-company/girls/girls-clothing/girls-heart-motif-knitted-dress/

or

www.johnlewis.com/john-lewis-girl-pointelle-knit-dress-poinsetta/p1587186

www.johnlewis.com/yumi-girl-repeat-heart-knit-dress/p1491543?colour=Plum

www.johnlewis.com/yumi-girl-repeat-fox-print-jersey-dress-grey/p1491555

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now