Talk

Advanced search

Best hair styling thingy - is Big Hair still the thing?

(3 Posts)
SevenZarkSeven Sat 22-Nov-14 11:17:49

Hello style and beauty types smile

I am bored with my hair as per usual and thinking of buying something to make it miraculously smooth, sleek, volumised, bouncy and in perfect condition. Because obviously these things all work just like they say in the ads grin

My hair is blonde naturally and then I've bleached the life out of it due to a rash decision in the hairdresser when I turned 40. So it's not in great nick. It is quite thick though. Also wavy / curly but not nice defined ones more sort of all over the place with straight bits in some places and curly in others. When left to it's own devices it goes like people tried to do their hair in the 80s with lots of hairspray and intense backcombing.

I am after it just looking neat really, I'm not very good at blowdrying. Oh, it's a bit past shoulder-length.

So, is the big hair the thing for me? Or is that out of date now and there's some new thing that is better? Or for my hair do I need something else entirely?

Thanks smile

ThreeBecameFour Sat 22-Nov-14 14:17:40

Babyliss big hair was the best thing I have bought. Read loads of threads on MN about it. I have different hair to you though, textured bob, just above shoulder length, highlighted dark blond hair. It is v fine though. Lots of it but v fine like baby hair. The babyliss brush dryer gives it body, smoothes it (has a natural wave) and is the best investment I made . So it is a yes from me for Babyliss big hair!

SevenZarkSeven Sat 22-Nov-14 14:21:22

Ooh thanks threebecamefour!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now