Talk

Advanced search

Fabletics anyone?

(6 Posts)
EddieStobbart Fri 21-Nov-14 21:17:57

Intro offers look good - I could do with some new running stuff for £20 but put off by the membership and "skipping outfits" business. Looks harder to leave than join (why?) so risk ending up being sent stuff I don't want then have to pay for return postage. I don't need that much exercise stuff! Anyone a member?

BirdhouseInYourSoul Fri 21-Nov-14 21:25:24

I fancied a nosey at this but I won't ever go on a site that requires me to join before I'm even allowed to see the products.

If you're confident about your stock you shouldn't need those kind of tactics as far as I'm concerned.

JeanetteDanielsBenziger Fri 21-Nov-14 21:34:15

I signed me and DH up and got myself 4 half price outfits for doing Pilates/physio.
I've set myself a reminder for the first of each month to skip that months outfit.
The quality is really good.

EddieStobbart Fri 21-Nov-14 21:41:01

How many months have to been a member for? Does it feel like a normal shop? The set up feels like one where they make their money by accidental purchase then not returning in time. I think it's a bit strange but the stuff looks good.

JeanetteDanielsBenziger Fri 21-Nov-14 22:10:21

I'm not too sure how many months you have to be a member for and to be honest it probably IS hoping you will forget to 'skip' the month and that's how it makes money.
But I'm pretty religious about remembering to skip on the first of each month.

frankietwospots Fri 21-Nov-14 23:00:02

I joined as a member, ordered an outfit for £24 (really lovely colours and quality, lots of comments from others), made a note to cancel before the next month's email, cancelled with no bother at all. Easy peasy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now