Talk

Advanced search

I always wear baggy tops...

(4 Posts)
Alchemist Fri 21-Nov-14 19:40:46

and would like to not. However, I don't like fitted shirts or really tight tops hmm.

I have lost lots of weight and am now, in my mind, a touch too thin and have just had my long hair cut to a short and I LOVE IT!

I don't know what to wear. I am 5'8", 11 stone and would appreciate any advice.

Was a bit wafty/hippyish but just seem to wear skinnies, boots, jumper, scarf and twinkly bit. Bored but just don't know what suits anymore. Am confident wearing skinnies, tights, leggings etc but the dresses I have just look wrong.

It's so nice to say I show my legs. I was in an accident and have extreme scars on my legs with a big part missing, so I prefer to wear boots/very thick tights.

I LOVE WINTER! thanks

JamForTea Fri 21-Nov-14 19:46:10

What's your body shape? Waist/no waist? Boobs etc?

Alchemist Fri 21-Nov-14 20:02:39

Have hour-glass but thin but am used to more bust and bum. Everthing looks flat and although I love the clothes, I just don't suit them. Plus long to short hair.

I am in a quandry! Quite a nice one though.

Brookville Fri 21-Nov-14 20:08:44

Have you looked at any celebs with similar shape for inspiration? I think tall & thin looks fab with your skinnies, maybe a longish muted/crepey silk top, visible layers & grandad cardi. Have you seen A Most Wanted Man? Rachel McAdams looked great: skinnies, Acne pistol-type boots, leather biker & slouchy bag.
Good for you with your weight loss! I'm doing the 5:2 at the mo. Lost 3.5kg since Sept.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now