Talk

Advanced search

Anyone have a White Stuff discount code?

(5 Posts)

Pretty please

pinkfrocks Fri 21-Nov-14 18:58:25

no sorry. They seem only to do individual ones now that are on your catalogue, or a 20% discount day in store / online. The last one for 15% expires around 23/ 12 so assume no more before then, after which it will be the sale.

Girlsbrigadewashorrible Fri 21-Nov-14 19:36:31

Sorry I don't have a code either, but John Lewis usually have White Stuff in the clearance section on their website. I bought a lovely skirt this week reduced from 50 to 35 quid.

Doh! Ok,thanks.Fallen in love with the hairy heart and starry night jumpers (and I'm really fussy with jumpers!) and waiting for the Short Last Moleskin Coat to come back in stock in my size so it adds up a bit,especially at £55 per jumper.Meh!

pinkfrocks Fri 21-Nov-14 20:03:27

are you on their mailing list? if you are then you will get the catalogues with your personal discount code. I too am waiting for another code! I hate the fact it's one-use only per code because I sometimes can't decide what to buy, buy 1 item only and the code is used up. They are buggers.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now