Talk

Advanced search

moisturising shampoo on a budget??

(11 Posts)
yazzy85 Fri 21-Nov-14 17:06:24

I just spent about 10 pounds on shampoo and conditioner at boots, organic coconut milk range and its horrible!! Dried my hair out, made it frizzy and straw like. Please suggest a good shampoo and conditioner that won't cost too much. Thanks smile

peasandlove Fri 21-Nov-14 19:34:37

is it natural or coloured?

Shop Fri 21-Nov-14 20:25:36

The Garnier Ultimate Blends Sleek Restore shampoo & conditioner.
I have very thin & fine coloured hair & this along with the oil in the range has made a huge difference to my hair.

Cahu5 Fri 21-Nov-14 21:07:32

I used to be a big spender on hair products until I realised they were no better than supermarket buys so now I use Schwarzkopf Gliss from poundland.... I really like it and it's as good as redken or kerastafe imho!

TessTackle Fri 21-Nov-14 21:09:22

Seconding Cahu
The Gliss has completely saved my hair. Plus the blue bottles are silicone free so no weighing it down!

Cahu5 Fri 21-Nov-14 21:26:49

Tesstacle....I love the blue one. I'd still buy it if it was more expensive but the fact it's a quid is even better!

Minisoksmakehardwork Fri 21-Nov-14 21:36:26

Tresemme. Some of The 900ml bottles are half price in Tesco atm. You just have to pick the right one. My hair loves it and is generally prone to dry and frizz with others.

Pixa Fri 21-Nov-14 21:39:50

www.thebodyshop.co.uk/bath-body-care/haircare/rainforest-shine-shampoo.aspx

The no sulphates/silicones means that the shampoo doesn't seem to strip your hair - leaving it in good condition. I have extremely curly dry hair and this works wonders. smile

gobbin Fri 21-Nov-14 22:55:29

This is my find of last week. Lovely! Also v v cheap.

www.waitrose.com/shop/DisplayProductFlyout?productId=75786

FamiliesShareGerms Fri 21-Nov-14 22:57:34

Tresemme no sulphites one is v good

murphys Sat 22-Nov-14 07:35:45

I have just bought the Hask Argan Oil one.

It smells so nice and is sulphate etc free. My hair is really soft today, but I have only just bought it so that is just my initial thoughts on it so far...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now