Talk

Advanced search

Wish I'd never bought clothes on mango outlet...think I've just kissed goodbye to £40 :.(

(5 Posts)
Romcom Thu 20-Nov-14 20:36:47

Bought some work trousers on mango outlet, 3 pairs in fact and sent two back as they were HUGE. I thought mango sizing was tiny? Anyway, been over two weeks now and they say they haven't received my parcel (as it's got to go to Spain!) even though I sent it to the uk returns address and it's been signed for. I googled it and there are so many horror stories of people never getting a refund and because it's abroad, it's tough.
Just wanted to warn others really, and hope for the best.

Angelhairscruff Thu 20-Nov-14 20:42:58

I've only bought from mango outlet once but it was only last month, I had a refund no problem, hopefully you will too.

BelindaAllWorkedOut Thu 20-Nov-14 20:49:38

Oh dear. I just returned some Mango Outlet trousers, but did at a Mango Outlet store (Oxford St). Had a v quick refund. What a pain that the postal option isn't as good.

HappyGirlNow Thu 20-Nov-14 21:46:33

Don't worry - I've sent several returns back lately- it is a UK address but then it goes on to Spain.. All returns took 2/3 weeks but were all refunded..

Romcom Fri 21-Nov-14 06:16:51

Phew. Turns out I got a refund late last night! Took almost 3 weeks. Btw Belinda I got the JAP trousers on your recommendation, and they are fab.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now