Talk

Advanced search

Any idea what I'm supposed to do with this stuff??

(3 Posts)

I have bought two bottles of Waitrose Pure Facial Oil, as I'm sure I read somewhere (probably here) that oil cleansing is good for revoltingly spotty skin like mine, I'm not a teenager ffs! problem skin. Also, it was two for four quid, so it seemed rude not to!

But what do I do with it & how often? And is it really going to do any good? TIA

everythingsgoingsouth Thu 20-Nov-14 14:19:39

I remove any eye make-up first, then just massage the oil around the face. Get a muslin or flannel ,run under hot water, squeeze excess out and wipe over face. Well, that's what I do anyway!
I use almond oil, but I think pretty much any oil will do. your face feels lovely afterwards.
google "oil cleansing method" as it gives different oils for different skin issues.

Thank you. I did google it but was slightly overwhelmed. Found a peel-off label on the bottle that said use it once a week like a moisturiser?! It is mostly sweet almond oil.
Will try your method & see how it goes - can't really make my skin any worse than it is now!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now