Talk

Advanced search

ISO dressy black top fitted with cap sleeves

(6 Posts)
Autumn2014 Thu 20-Nov-14 10:00:50

most dressy tops seem to be shown worn with skinny trousers so are loose in style, but I want to wear it with a full skirt so don't want volume on top. I also don't want sleeveless (tank style) as I have board shoulders and wobbly upper arms so a cap sleeve helps balance me out. It can be sparkly but would prefer not patterned. Skirt is a bright jewel colour. I realise it's quite a specific list but I've searched loads of websites and not found what I'm looking for! It must exist?
thanks in advance

Autumn2014 Thu 20-Nov-14 13:26:45

this is the look I am going for, but my skirt is one colour. I'd love a top like the one in link, but don't mind if it is v neck or sweet heart.

www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2842291/Binky-Felstead-covers-demure-high-waisted-floral-skirt-satin-blouse-launch-new-lingerie-collection.html

burnishedsilver Thu 20-Nov-14 15:28:13

You're right. There's not much out there.

This might work.

Autumn2014 Thu 20-Nov-14 15:54:18

thanks for the link. Very nice. I was hoping for under £50 (wishful thinking...?) I hadn't thought of lace so will try my searches again but refine with lace as an option.

also I don't have board shoulders, but broad. can't find out how to edit my post!

HappyGirlNow Thu 20-Nov-14 17:25:41

This?

keely79 Thu 20-Nov-14 17:36:08

www.mintvelvet.co.uk/black-sequin-tee/tops/mint-v/fcp-product/4678?

Perhaps a bit pricey but they do sometimes have discount codes.

uk.monsoon.co.uk/view/product/uk_catalog/mon_1,mon_1.3/6422930108? - or are the sleeves too long?

Does it have to be black? Boden have a lovely steel grey top which might work or a teal and black printed top.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now