Talk

Advanced search

Would Estée Lauder Doublewear cover bruises?

(7 Posts)
u32ng Wed 19-Nov-14 21:04:20

I have my christmas doo in 3 weeks and I cannot stop myself bruising my legs!!shock I now have 4 on one leg fgs. think I'm going to need to resort to covering them up & was wondering if double wear would do the trick?

I like the look of the maximum cover version but they don't do any lighter shades, unfortunately!

MrsAlabamaWorley Wed 19-Nov-14 21:07:28

If you stippled double wear and built it up in layers it might. Maximum cover is fab so it's a shame they don't have a shade for you!
Rich liquid by Illamasqua is totally full coverage and amazing and goes really pale (they even do a pure white one!). It even covers tattoos. smile

NotTodaySatan Wed 19-Nov-14 21:13:17

This version certainly will.

Bellejessleo Wed 19-Nov-14 21:26:00

Sally Hansen 'spray on legs' covers everything! Makes legs look amazing.

u32ng Sat 22-Nov-14 22:21:31

Granted, the Sally hansen spray stuff is good, but it mostly just improves skin tone & colour. It's coverage power is actually pretty rubbish (certainly for my veins & bruises anyway!). Thinking I might be able to get away with the vanilla shade of the estee lauder stuff especially if I mixed it with a teeny bit of moisturiser...

7to25 Sun 23-Nov-14 19:29:46

Dermablend will cover anything

themonkeyonmyback Sun 23-Nov-14 20:28:17

How about Mac face and body? N1 and C1 are quite light but they do a white foundation so you can mix them if they are not light enough. Coverage is buildable too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now