Talk

Advanced search

Shu Uemara eyelash curlers - where can I get them?

(12 Posts)
70isaLimitNotaTarget Wed 19-Nov-14 13:25:21

I'm going up to London next week for a pre-Christmas nosey about.
Where can I get Shu Uemara curlers?
I want to have a look IRL, rather than online.

My BodyShop ones have reached the end of their road I'm afraid <<sadface>>

TIA smile

WowOoo Wed 19-Nov-14 13:29:15

Fenwicks usually have them.

Steben Wed 19-Nov-14 14:00:50

Harvey nicks def stock them!

SofaCanary Wed 19-Nov-14 14:07:07

Selfridges too.

MrsBertMacklin Wed 19-Nov-14 14:08:05

Liberty stock them, too.

SofaCanary Wed 19-Nov-14 14:10:54

Has anyone here got them, are they really as good as they say? Also the cleansing oil, am vair tempted.

Sorry for mini hijack!!

MrsCampbellBlack Wed 19-Nov-14 14:32:19

I love them and got a new pair via amazon recently as had lost mine.

MakeMeWarmThisWinter Wed 19-Nov-14 15:15:48

I use the cleansing oil as my Christmas treat, it's lovely for dry / combination skin, seriously gorgeous. It is pricey but I've never found a cheaper product that is so nice. You squeeze one squeeze of oil into your hands (they recommend two) and massage on to a dry face, then splash off with warm water. Leaves skin so clean, takes makeup off perfectly. Go to a counter if you can as there are several types for different skin types, and it's worth getting a recommendation. The limited edition bottles are gorgeous too but only in the bigger size which I've never splashed out on. I've bought a small bottle the past two Xmases and it's lasted about 3 months of twice daily use.

Jackie0 Wed 19-Nov-14 15:17:16

I got mine in House of Fraser , they are very good.

MakeMeWarmThisWinter Wed 19-Nov-14 15:20:46

Shu cleansing oils - I had the cleansing beauty oil a/i which is the one for dry skin, they recommended it. I also use their hyaluronic acid toner which is lush - this one - their names for products are a bit confusing but this is a toner rather than a moisturiser, they call toners 'lotions' I think .

SofaCanary Wed 19-Nov-14 15:39:11

Ooh, they sound lovely MakeMe, my skin is on the dry side too so that will probably be the one I need to go for. Not heard of the hyluronic toner before but it's on my list too now, damn you! grin

Think I'll go and have a nosey tomorrow, thank you!

southeastastra Wed 19-Nov-14 16:16:49

shu uemura have their own shop in monmouth street, covent garden. It's a fab shop, lots of play with. Selfridges also see them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now