Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

What to wear with jeans

(5 Posts)
IPeeInTheShowerOhYes Wed 19-Nov-14 10:35:00

I haven't been a great fan of jeans really but lost some weight over the last year and bought some GAP jeans which I wore during the summer with T-shirts and my birkies.
Went to put them on this morning and realise I don't seem to have anything which looks or feels right with jeans in the cooler weather. Long sleeve cotton tops are slightly too short and make the jean between waistband and crotch look too long. My jumpers and cardis are mostly shortish to sit slightly lower than waist with skirts so are too short with jeans.....I think. Strange gap between jumper and jeans anyway, showing section of cotton long sleeved top.
Do I need to buy more to go specifically to wear with jeans?

baskingseals Wed 19-Nov-14 12:00:30

Buy some long waisted vests from Primark or Hennes to go under your tops. At least hip length, as they do roll up. Keep you warm too grin

IPeeInTheShowerOhYes Thu 20-Nov-14 23:26:02

Yep, a cheap and long shopping search is indicated.

coffeenut Fri 21-Nov-14 10:00:26

I have tops that only go with jeans and some that only go with skirts. In fact most only look good with one or the other and definitely not with both. Am I strange?

StephenKatz Fri 21-Nov-14 13:14:51

I agree with the long line vests! I also like fitted shirts with my jeans like this

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now