Talk

Advanced search

Best eyebrow pencil

(10 Posts)
VarsityQueen Tue 18-Nov-14 21:25:50

I've been using the Eyelure eyebrow pencil which has a good waxy texture but since they've changed the packaging the lighter shade seems to have got darker, and it's a bit too dark for me, especially for winter.

Does anyone have any great suggestions for a lighter coloured (non red tinted) eyebrow pencil, preferable one not costing £20 as I go through them quite fast! I prefer a pencil to any of the new powder/brow zing type stuff. TIA!

NoelleHawthorne Tue 18-Nov-14 21:27:02

Get s shadow. I use bobbi b in mahogany. Buy their brushes on eBay

NoelleHawthorne Tue 18-Nov-14 21:27:29

Pencils too harsh

Iatemyskinnyperson Tue 18-Nov-14 22:36:35

Soap & Glory
Catrice
Kiko

Are my faves

gonegrey56 Thu 20-Nov-14 17:35:36

Shavata eye brow pencil , comes with 2 shades in pencil (different ends), use the Dawn shade. The Dusk shade a bit too strong for me. I am very fair but love this pencil , true ash brown / blonde shade . Not expensive !

southeastastra Thu 20-Nov-14 17:43:51

i like this from smashbox

MrsAlexanderSkarsgard Thu 20-Nov-14 17:55:37

I'm a bit of an eyebrow pencil expert - I have no eyebrows at all. They never grew and I have to draw the buggers on every day. Anyway I've tried most pencils and I always come back to the Clarins one. It comes in three shades and I have found it to be the most long lasting one.

HTH x

helzapoppin2 Thu 20-Nov-14 18:12:04

I'm a cheapskate, always use the Rimmel one in hazel. It's a nice light brown.

LeoandBoosmum Thu 20-Nov-14 18:25:10

I've heard very good thing about Dior's:

www.johnlewis.com/dior-powder-eyebrow-pencil/p85600?colour=Black#tabinfo-ratings

Marylou2 Thu 20-Nov-14 18:34:26

I like Sleek makeup eyebrow pencil in light. No red in it at all.I used mac for years but actually prefer this one. £6 from Tesco or Amazon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now