Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Best eyebrow pencil

(10 Posts)
VarsityQueen Tue 18-Nov-14 21:25:50

I've been using the Eyelure eyebrow pencil which has a good waxy texture but since they've changed the packaging the lighter shade seems to have got darker, and it's a bit too dark for me, especially for winter.

Does anyone have any great suggestions for a lighter coloured (non red tinted) eyebrow pencil, preferable one not costing £20 as I go through them quite fast! I prefer a pencil to any of the new powder/brow zing type stuff. TIA!

NoelleHawthorne Tue 18-Nov-14 21:27:02

Get s shadow. I use bobbi b in mahogany. Buy their brushes on eBay

NoelleHawthorne Tue 18-Nov-14 21:27:29

Pencils too harsh

Iatemyskinnyperson Tue 18-Nov-14 22:36:35

Soap & Glory
Catrice
Kiko

Are my faves

gonegrey56 Thu 20-Nov-14 17:35:36

Shavata eye brow pencil , comes with 2 shades in pencil (different ends), use the Dawn shade. The Dusk shade a bit too strong for me. I am very fair but love this pencil , true ash brown / blonde shade . Not expensive !

southeastastra Thu 20-Nov-14 17:43:51

i like this from smashbox

MrsAlexanderSkarsgard Thu 20-Nov-14 17:55:37

I'm a bit of an eyebrow pencil expert - I have no eyebrows at all. They never grew and I have to draw the buggers on every day. Anyway I've tried most pencils and I always come back to the Clarins one. It comes in three shades and I have found it to be the most long lasting one.

HTH x

helzapoppin2 Thu 20-Nov-14 18:12:04

I'm a cheapskate, always use the Rimmel one in hazel. It's a nice light brown.

LeoandBoosmum Thu 20-Nov-14 18:25:10

I've heard very good thing about Dior's:

www.johnlewis.com/dior-powder-eyebrow-pencil/p85600?colour=Black#tabinfo-ratings

Marylou2 Thu 20-Nov-14 18:34:26

I like Sleek makeup eyebrow pencil in light. No red in it at all.I used mac for years but actually prefer this one. £6 from Tesco or Amazon.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: