Talk

Advanced search

What mascara do you use

(13 Posts)
Jewson Tue 18-Nov-14 20:30:40

I am after a mascara that lasts well and gives a nice curl/lengthening effect that is reasonably priced. I've been using an Avon one which is good but doesn't last very well and isn't waterproof so often will smudge really easily.

OneLittleLady Tue 18-Nov-14 20:36:45

Day to day I use Rimmel ScandalEyes Retro Glam. Lots of length and volume and it doesn't smudge, at least not on me. In fact it doesn't move at all until I purposely remove it

Slavetominidictator Tue 18-Nov-14 20:39:52

The hilariously titled Grandiose by Lancome. I love it. Long lashes and no smudging. Even better than Hypnose, which was my favourite for years.

Jewson Tue 18-Nov-14 20:44:06

Thanku for ur comments I will have a look at those

RumAppleGinger Tue 18-Nov-14 20:46:54

Benefit - They're Real. Love it.

HiawathaDidntBotherTooMuch Tue 18-Nov-14 20:54:23

Don't buy the Estée Lauder ones. I am an Estée devotee, but they smudge on me. I rate any of the Lancôme ones.

gingerbreadmam Tue 18-Nov-14 21:13:49

soap and glory im boots do a brill mascars, they have 3 for 2 on at the mo as well. i can also vouch for their sexy motherpucka lip glosses. give you a real tingle!

Carpaccio Tue 18-Nov-14 22:02:00

Estee Lauder double wear zero smudge lengthing and dior iconic overcurl.

Estee Lauder is my my favourite - it doesn't smudge or flake and most other mascaras do after a short while.

aylesburyduck Tue 18-Nov-14 22:33:11

My "always return to" is Dior Backstage. However I do like the clinique mascaras too. I don't tend to get panda eyes with either brand which is a bonus!

applecrumbleandcream Wed 19-Nov-14 02:48:20

Lancome Hypnose Star has been the best for me and I've always highly rated Clinique High Impact mascara. Currently using Bobbi Brown smokey eye mascara but not as good as the other two.

TwoInTheMourning Wed 19-Nov-14 06:31:23

Lancome whenever I can afford them, otherwise Max Factor

LackingCommonSense Wed 19-Nov-14 08:37:38

Another one for Benefit here. Only just discovered it and I love it! Also love the Clinique one with the single row of bristles.. can't remember what it's called.

hellsbellsmelons Wed 19-Nov-14 09:26:12

Maxfactor 2000 calorie mascara is pretty good.
I don't wear make up very often but this one was recommended and it's better than any others I've had before.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now