Talk

Advanced search

Jumpsuits for the vertically challenged?

(5 Posts)
Darquesse Tue 18-Nov-14 18:38:47

I am 28, a shortarse petite, 5ft 2, size 8 - 10 with a problem tum although it looks ok with spanxs on.

Can I get away with a jumpsuit as an alternative to the usual frock for a Christmas party?

Any examples please? I would like to go for a colour maybe. I am olive skinned with long dark hair.

keepingupwiththekhaleesi Tue 18-Nov-14 18:53:32

Don't do it! They never look as good as a dress & they're a nightmare when you go to the loo with spanx on- trust me- I've been there confused

Darquesse Tue 18-Nov-14 21:28:42

I had wondered about the going yo the loo bit actually especially after a bottle glass or two of wine...

Flingingmelon Tue 18-Nov-14 22:09:28

Ha ha, I definitely second the loo warning!

There are a lot of jumpsuits being worn in my office at the moment and it's only really the lanky girls that get away with the full length ones.

However the shorts ones look good on most people with a pair of tights underneath

MistressDeeCee Wed 19-Nov-14 21:48:07

What about Asos petite? They have lots of jumpsuits...my DD is 5ft & size 6 clothing so very petite..ASOS is my 1st point of call when buying clothes for her. Boohoo have petite jumpsuits too. DD looks nice in jumpsuits, she wears them with heels. You could just wear a good waist cincher instead of Spanx then you won't have loo woes!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now