Talk

Advanced search

Christmas jumpers...Xmas day only?

(7 Posts)
Flingingmelon Tue 18-Nov-14 17:15:40

Do you look a tit wearing them the rest of December?

Patilla Tue 18-Nov-14 17:16:54

I think it probably depends on the jumper itself. Do you have a particular jumper in mind or are you contemplating the wisdom of buying one generally?

Flingingmelon Tue 18-Nov-14 17:25:27

It's really for a kids party but they're kind of expensive just to wear for one afternoon, wondered whether I could get away with wearing it anywhere else.

Patilla Tue 18-Nov-14 17:35:45

Personally I think that you can unless you go to the extremes of tackiness. If it's a full on Christmas jumper I might save it for Christmassy things and the actual Christmas period. But I'm sure there are people all over the spectrum
Of opinions on something like Christmas jumpers!
If you are going to get one just or the party then places like primark sell them for around a tenner.

Flingingmelon Tue 18-Nov-14 17:38:29

Yeah, but I just know if I do a Primark one I'll be getting static shocks all day! grin

Patilla Tue 18-Nov-14 17:52:12

Ah good point
<goes to check recent purchase near televisions and balloons>

70isaLimitNotaTarget Tue 18-Nov-14 17:58:54

I bought a wool blend Nordic cardigan (Primark) so I can wear that all winter grin

I decided against a proper Christmas Jumper but I was really tempted by one in Primark that had lights blush but it was too warm for me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now