Apparently the best foundation is the new YSL Tattoo one - anyone tried it

(9 Posts)
LaurieFairyCake Sat 15-Nov-14 21:59:04

smile

What's it like?

LaurieFairyCake Sat 15-Nov-14 21:59:56

That's Fusion Ink foundation - not 'tattoo'

Apollinare Sat 15-Nov-14 22:35:08

I had some put on in JL by one of the make-up people and thought it was good. It lasted until I took it off and I didnt look like I'd just been dug up when I caught a glimpse in a mirror. Was thinking I will buy it next time.

nicelyneurotic Sat 15-Nov-14 23:22:19

I tried it and liked it. For about 5 minutes before I realised it was burning my face! I gave it another shot but it burned even worse. Think it was the high alcohol content.

It was quite matte and medium-light coverage. Colour range looked good too. Get a sample first. Ysl are great at giving samples.

Charlieneedscoffee Sun 16-Nov-14 00:17:11

I've been wearing it for the past couple of months. I have oily/combination skin. I love it. I have had so many lovely compliments on my skin grin. I would totally recommend it.

Shoesandpsychology Sun 16-Nov-14 08:12:00

Watching with interest. In need of new foundation.

tethersend Sun 16-Nov-14 17:52:17

I bought some and the coverage was ok (not great), it glides on like a dream due to it being silicone based I think, it didn't shift once on, but is too matte for my skin and looks a bit chalky on me.

If you have oily skin or prefer a matte finish, it's lovely. Needs a bloody good shake to mix it up before applying, though.

tethersend Sun 16-Nov-14 17:55:26

If anyone wants a bottle of it in shade B10, PM me. I've only used it a couple of times.

izzybizzybuzzybees Sun 16-Nov-14 21:49:49

Hi tethers. I've just Pmd you smile that shade looks perfect for me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now