Talk

Advanced search

Footner socks - what to expect?

(4 Posts)
MrsNuckyThompson Fri 14-Nov-14 12:06:07

I've got my first ever pair of footner exfoliating socks on. They've been on half an hour - should I stick to the hour or go a bit longer (does it help?)?

Just made the mistake of googling some before during and after images. Yikes. Not sure I expected it to be so... grim. Any survival tips? Are you allowed to peel it off / pick?

mowglik Fri 14-Nov-14 12:30:01

I just did the cheap footner socks off eBay on Wednesday, the skin on my feet have gone hard and dry but no peeling yet!

I think if you peel it it will be sore so just leave t when it starts peeling or wear shoes that will make your feet sweaty.
Dh reckons the socks have just given me wrinkly hard grandma feet and they wil stay that way now - can't wait for them to start peeling to prove him wrong!

MrsNuckyThompson Fri 14-Nov-14 12:31:33

Cripes, can't believe it gets worse before it gets better... Waiting with baited breath now!!

AmourDespoirDeFoi Fri 14-Nov-14 12:45:06

Can I ask how long it takes until your feet have completely peeled? I'm going on holiday in a couple of weeks and want to do it before we go.

Sorry for gatecrashing!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now