Talk

Advanced search

Seasalt Janelle owners: what are the pockets like please?

(8 Posts)
nothingwittyhere Fri 14-Nov-14 09:08:26

I'd like to know if there's an inside pocket (which ought to be the LAW on all coats smile) and how large and deep the outer pockets are. Eg, will they take an overstuffed purse easily?
Thanks!

ThunderboltKid Fri 14-Nov-14 13:08:13

Hang on...will go and check...

ThunderboltKid Fri 14-Nov-14 13:11:26

The outside pockets are large...I can get my purse in there (which I put next to iPhone for size comparisons!), then I put iPhone and purse in and they both fit.

The inside pocket is just about big enough to get my iPhone in with it's cover on...it's a little tight, but if you didn't have a cover as big as mine it'd be fine.

nothingwittyhere Fri 14-Nov-14 14:58:59

Wow, really helpful - thanks! flowers

Murinea Fri 14-Nov-14 19:56:55

Note that the inside pocket is at a somewhat awkward spot though, a bit too low - I'd have to undo the zip to below my waist to get at it (I'm 5'2'').

hollyisalovelyname Sat 15-Nov-14 09:32:06

Can I hijack thread for a moment and ask why you went for a Seasalt Janelle over a Merrel or Dridkson ( excuse spelling) that seem so popular on Mumsnet.
I am considering getting a waterproof raincoat.
I am a short(ish) apple shape sadly.
Would the Janelle suit?

ThunderboltKid Sat 15-Nov-14 12:19:09

I bought them all from country house outdoors (free next day delivery, free returns & cheapest prices) and sent back the Merrell & didriksons as they didn't suit me as much. I definitely recommend trying on a selection if you have a credit card!!

ThunderboltKid Sat 15-Nov-14 12:19:40

Oh and another 10% on quidco!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now