Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Is there such thing a high waisted tights?

(9 Posts)
CressidaCarry Thu 13-Nov-14 21:26:29

I need something to squooosh my enormous gateau muffin top in under a dress and I don't fancy full on body shaping underwear.

FelixFelix Thu 13-Nov-14 21:27:51

M&S do some tights with a control panel around the stomach which are great. I've had mine a few years now and they are really good quality. I think they were about £12

CountingThePennies Thu 13-Nov-14 21:28:53

You can buy tummy and bum support tights which i imagine would be high waisted.

They used to sell them on the outdoor market where i live.

You might find them on ebay

RoganJosh Thu 13-Nov-14 21:29:14

Don't they all go to the waist? Mine definitely encompass the love handle area. You can get body shaper type from M&S that are a bit firmer around the tummy too.

Behoove Thu 13-Nov-14 21:29:20

Maternity tights?

FreeButtonBee Thu 13-Nov-14 21:32:56

M&S 100 denier body shaper tights - buy a size up - I get medium and am 5'2" and 10/12. You want the tummy panel ones. There are h shaper ones too but frankly NK one is looking at my arae when they can see my stomach hanging out grin

bigTillyMint Thu 13-Nov-14 21:37:43

Flipping heck, I find that all tights are way too high-waisted and I'm reasonably tallgrin

mimiasovitch Thu 13-Nov-14 21:43:38

I've had tights from tesco and primark which are tummy control ones and come up almost to my bra. I love them cos they don't fall down(leading either to frequent toilet breaks or unladylike hoisting).

CressidaCarry Thu 13-Nov-14 22:08:09

HA! Love everyones tights issues. I need it to go above the waist not on the waist, just below bra level if possible. I have one pair of tights that fit me, otherwise I find tights a nightmare, always end up with Nora Batty ankles blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now