Talk

Advanced search

Do you co-ordinate your nail colours/ wear different colours on your toes and fingers?

(3 Posts)
MillyMollyMandy78 Thu 13-Nov-14 18:46:42

Just trying out a new nail polish, as feel i have stopped trying with my appearance over the last year, as been pretty busy/ stressed with other stuff. So figured i would feel a bit better about my appearance if i made more of an effort to be well-groomed.

Anyway, my toes are now a deep plum colour. I like experimenting with different colours on my toes, but tend to feel more me if i stick to more natural/ pink tones for my hands. So i was wondering, do you wear matching colours/ wear more nude tones on your hands? What is the 'done thing'? Curious really, TIA

Skinheadmermaid Thu 13-Nov-14 19:06:34

I tend to stick to darker colours on my toes as my nails are often bruised from martial arts/jogging/the dog stepping on me! So normally dark reds, pinks etc.
I like more unusual colours on my nails, wearing a lot of bright and olive green atm.
Infact the only colours I don't wear on my nails are more natural light pinks, nudes etc!
I would actually like to wear lighter colours on my toes but can't see it happening grin

Lottapianos Thu 13-Nov-14 19:09:32

Sometimes I match them, sometimes I definitely don't! So long as they are in good condition and not chipped, I still feel groomed. Experiment and see what you fancy

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now