Talk

Advanced search

Where do I get my ears pierced in London - is metalmorphosis in soho still good?

(6 Posts)
CareerGirl01 Thu 13-Nov-14 15:24:32

Thinking about having my ears re pierced and having a little one in my upper lobe? Recommendations most welcome x

CambridgeBlue Thu 13-Nov-14 17:48:39

I don't know but I had my bellybutton pierced there many years ago and it was fine. Probably changed a lot since then though, didn't even know it was still there!

Coumarin Thu 13-Nov-14 18:53:39

Have you been reading Red magazine Career?
There's an article in there about it, claiming that the only place to go is to some guy in NYC.

Anyway it's made me fancy a delicate tiny diamond stud in the same place as you so I watch with interest.

CareerGirl01 Thu 13-Nov-14 20:56:29

Hi guys I've been recommended a local company. Coumarin I will have to take a look at Red - NYC for an ear piercing though?!!!

Mrsmorton Thu 13-Nov-14 21:05:04

I had my nipple pierced there (downstairs in topshop..?). IIRC they use guns for ears so you might not want to.

Coumarin Thu 13-Nov-14 21:29:05

Career grin I know. I raised an eyebrow. I was there last month, could've got myself a fancy little stud.

Good luck with your choice. It'll look great wherever you go.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now