Talk

Advanced search

What on earth do I do with my hair? I'm at my wits end!

(5 Posts)
HippyJess Thu 13-Nov-14 14:10:09

I've had long hair of varying degrees and colours since I was 15 - a whole decade! And I am bored stiff. I had DS two months ago and am also already fed up of untangling it from baby fingers several times a day, but it looks awful tied back!

So, oh wise MNers, with my hair and face shape, what on earth do I do with it??

I have a heart shaped face but if currently somewhat heftier than I'd like to be due to the just-had-a-baby thing and am scared that having short hair will make me look massive! (Forgive the crap photos, DS is asleep on me!)

HippyJess Thu 13-Nov-14 14:10:53

By the way, this is what I'm considering and I'd like to keep it vaguely alternative...

HippyJess Thu 13-Nov-14 17:29:34

Anyone? sad

Skinheadmermaid Thu 13-Nov-14 17:41:56

I think the side parting suits you-sounds like you want to cut it shorter? I think shoulder length would suit you and a glossy dark brown dye. But not a bobbed style, that would be unflattering.
Also smaller glasses, those overwhelm your face somewhat.

DrElizabethPlimpton Thu 13-Nov-14 17:42:18

Definitely cut it. I went short a couple of months ago - was boring long blonde for years - and I love it. Chic and modern. Baby fingers will still get hold of it though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now