Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Alternatives to a Boden "yoni" mac please? And handbag suggestions?

(9 Posts)
bakingtins Thu 13-Nov-14 13:13:01

In my continuing attempts to be a little more stylish I have identified my coat/bag combo as being a problem, since I normally wear what can only be described as an anorak, with the pockets stuffed with keys, phone, purse, dog biscuits etc
The coat needs to be waterproof and have a hood as I can't carry an umbrella and push the buggy at the same time. I had previous quite liked the Boden rainy day macs but the current prints are all mad! I already have a nice wool coat that I never wear because it's always threatening to rain or actually raining.
Nice coats tend not to have voluminous pockets, so I would also like a handbag. DH offering to buy one for my birthday but will need specific instructions. Budget up to £200 ( big birthday!) believe it or not, when apparently the average woman has 13 handbags, I have never carried one.
help please!

Tanaqui Thu 13-Nov-14 18:22:46

Apparently sea salt coats fit well and are more waterproof than the boden rainy day jacket?

bakingtins Thu 13-Nov-14 18:23:57

Thank you tana I will have a look.

DreamerOfStars Thu 13-Nov-14 18:56:58

Yoni? <sniggers>

PlumpingUpPartridge Thu 13-Nov-14 18:59:20

I can only imagine its decorative embroidery dreamer wink

HelpMeGetOutOfHere Thu 13-Nov-14 19:03:33

It's this one m.boden.co.uk/en-GB/Womens-Coats-Jackets/WE452/Womens-Rainy-Day-Mac.html there was a thread about it looking like vulvas

Lands end squall is perfect for rainy days. I like that it has no logos and they do it in different lengths. Ocadow14 gives 20% off (it might need all capitals)

bakingtins Thu 13-Nov-14 19:04:15

Did you miss that thread? It's here in the pink colour. grin

DreamerOfStars Thu 13-Nov-14 19:10:45

<faints>

Hahaha!

grin

scarletforya Thu 13-Nov-14 19:42:22

Yoni=vagina !? shock

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now