Talk

Advanced search

Warm (wool?) dresses for an hourglass

(4 Posts)
TheCountessofFitzdotterel Wed 12-Nov-14 17:11:20

I need some new dresses but my house is freezing.
I have this one from Boden and it's very nice but I can't afford to spend well over £100 every time.

Does anyone know of anywhere else that does warm dresses, either wool or any thick knit fabric that looks ok on an hourglass, preferably not too short? A lot of the really nice thick jumper dresses I've seen are more like overgrown sweaters with no real waist.

Thanks smile

Oly4 Wed 12-Nov-14 20:40:09

Hello!! Bizarrely, M&S are catering quite well this year for this! I hate Per Una but they've brought out some lovely dresses, including with wool and some in thick, Jersey fabric that you could wear with tights or leggings. A few have gone in the sale so might not be online, but worth a try.. Or try your local store

Oly4 Wed 12-Nov-14 20:43:01

For example, this is one I own that is thick and comfy. Out of stock online as reduced but was in my store yesterday. The other ones on the site at full price are similar fabric
m.marksandspencer.com/mt/www.marksandspencer.com/nautical-striped-tunic-dress/p/p60064080?jsrl=stop&un_jtt_redirect

bluewisteria Thu 13-Nov-14 04:51:29

Ooh Jaeger!! They have a lovely one in black or red, perfect for hourglass, less than £100 in their sale.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now