Talk

Advanced search

Help me choose something lovely!

(2 Posts)
LidlMermaid Tue 11-Nov-14 15:52:58

Hello

DP is going to the US soon (Las Vegas). For various reasons, I am 'owed' a significant present. Now usually I have no problem spending his money but just at the moment, I'm a bit stuck for inspiration.

If money were no object, it would be simple�I'd have this Bottega Veneta woven twist handbag. Alas, it's way out of budget <sob> Has anyone seen anything similar that doesn't require auction of a major organ on the black market?

My runner ups are Mulberry Tessie or Daria (I like hobo style bags). However, they are actually cheaper to buy in the UK and I'm a bit 'meh' about Mulberry anyway�and do I actually need another hobo bag?

Or I could go for jewellery. I don't go in much for flashy jewellery but I would like a pair of simple, quality earrings for day to day wear. I've seen a few possible contenders on the Tiffany website but again I'm a bit 'meh' about them.

I've never been to Las Vegas so I don't know the shopping landscape. Also, DP is the world�s worst shopper and will need to be provided with map, pictures and product codes to avoid potential expensive disaster.

Inspire me! What do I want? What might I like? Budget of up to around �750/$1200US

Thanks smile

LidlMermaid Tue 11-Nov-14 15:53:37

sorry for random symbols...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now