Talk

Advanced search

Recommend a Tinted Mosituriser or BB for Oily skin??

(8 Posts)
yazzy85 Tue 11-Nov-14 12:05:41

Can you please recommend a tinted moisturiser or bb cream for oily skin?? Thanks smile

Carpaccio Tue 11-Nov-14 12:31:06

I like Laura Mercier oilfree tinted moisturiser and Estee Lauder DayWear BB cream.

But there are many other sheer/light coverage foundations that are really good - Estee Lauder Double Wear Light is great for oily skin.
Mac Face&Body foundation is also good, Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Flawless Fluide also seems quite good (I only have a sample though). Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation (not serum) is also good.

yazzy85 Wed 12-Nov-14 12:12:17

Thanks for the advice. I ended up with Origins Vita Zing. It's perfect for the winter as its very moisturising too.

itsnothingoriginal Wed 12-Nov-14 14:37:13

Does it stop the shine OP? Doesn't matter what I try, the T zone oil slick is back after a few hours!!

OinkOinkOink Wed 12-Nov-14 14:39:12

Laura Mercier one is the business! I tried loads and settled on that. Space NK will help you work out your colour.

StealthPotato Wed 12-Nov-14 14:43:04

Yep, another Laura Mercier fan here. It's actually changed my life! Well ok sort of.

I went for dinner with friends last week and got a bucket load of compliments on my skin. It's magic stuff. I converted from Bare Minerals.

OinkOinkOink Wed 12-Nov-14 14:47:47

You can get it cheaper on eBay but check out the seller carefully (loads of fake Benefit on eBay - learned that the hard way).

yazzy85 Wed 12-Nov-14 18:10:49

The Origins one is more moisturising than oil control so I use powder on my t-zone too. I didn't see the Laura Mercier in Debenhams, will have to track it down online since everyone is raving about it smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now