Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone recommend a hair salon in Salisbury or nearby?

(11 Posts)
thewaroftheroses Tue 11-Nov-14 10:17:11

Just after a recommendation of a salon/ stylist as I'm after a bit of help with my hair after years of not bothering too much.

Anywhere good in/ near Salisbury please?

Many thanks

saloke Tue 11-Nov-14 11:44:37

Can recommend Flo at the Colour Rooms, have been going to her for years and have never had a bad cut or style from her.there is also Sloanes which I used when Flo worked there. Those are the only 2 I can say in Salisbury that I would use.

thewaroftheroses Tue 11-Nov-14 12:58:11

Thank you v much.

I have tried to have a look at The Colour Rooms but their website is down. I may go in when next in Salisbury. Thank you v much for the recommendation!

thewaroftheroses Tue 11-Nov-14 21:15:10

Does anyone else have any recommendations please?

Bakeoffcakes Tue 11-Nov-14 21:17:57

I used to go to Sloanes and had Flo too! I now go to the Aveda place at the Parkwood Club. I have Abbie for colour and cut. I'm always very pleased with my hair.

Mrsap Tue 11-Nov-14 21:36:39

Jas hair are v good too

thewaroftheroses Tue 11-Nov-14 22:07:04

Great. Thank you.

I had a google and it looks as if JAS Hair and the Parkwood Club place are owned by the same people.

Bakeoffcakes Tue 11-Nov-14 22:11:44

Yes they are. But the Parkwood salon uses Aveda products. I don't know which products their other salons use.

NoelleHawthorne Thu 20-Nov-14 20:24:27

i loathe the Jas hair Sell sell sell ethos. Dunno if any good though.

NoelleHawthorne Thu 20-Nov-14 20:32:31

( The owner is an acquired taste by all accounts)

pollypocket99 Thu 20-Nov-14 23:13:03

Smith near the Cathedral. Owned by Phil Smith who has his own product range too. I see they're cruelty free which is great smile www.philsmithhair.com/salon/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now