Advanced search

Can anyone recommend a hair salon in Salisbury or nearby?

(11 Posts)
thewaroftheroses Tue 11-Nov-14 10:17:11

Just after a recommendation of a salon/ stylist as I'm after a bit of help with my hair after years of not bothering too much.

Anywhere good in/ near Salisbury please?

Many thanks

saloke Tue 11-Nov-14 11:44:37

Can recommend Flo at the Colour Rooms, have been going to her for years and have never had a bad cut or style from her.there is also Sloanes which I used when Flo worked there. Those are the only 2 I can say in Salisbury that I would use.

thewaroftheroses Tue 11-Nov-14 12:58:11

Thank you v much.

I have tried to have a look at The Colour Rooms but their website is down. I may go in when next in Salisbury. Thank you v much for the recommendation!

thewaroftheroses Tue 11-Nov-14 21:15:10

Does anyone else have any recommendations please?

Bakeoffcakes Tue 11-Nov-14 21:17:57

I used to go to Sloanes and had Flo too! I now go to the Aveda place at the Parkwood Club. I have Abbie for colour and cut. I'm always very pleased with my hair.

Mrsap Tue 11-Nov-14 21:36:39

Jas hair are v good too

thewaroftheroses Tue 11-Nov-14 22:07:04

Great. Thank you.

I had a google and it looks as if JAS Hair and the Parkwood Club place are owned by the same people.

Bakeoffcakes Tue 11-Nov-14 22:11:44

Yes they are. But the Parkwood salon uses Aveda products. I don't know which products their other salons use.

NoelleHawthorne Thu 20-Nov-14 20:24:27

i loathe the Jas hair Sell sell sell ethos. Dunno if any good though.

NoelleHawthorne Thu 20-Nov-14 20:32:31

( The owner is an acquired taste by all accounts)

pollypocket99 Thu 20-Nov-14 23:13:03

Smith near the Cathedral. Owned by Phil Smith who has his own product range too. I see they're cruelty free which is great smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now