Talk

Advanced search

Eyelash help!!!!

(11 Posts)
Molotov Tue 11-Nov-14 07:26:29

Dd2 knocked my arm as I was using eyelash curlers on my lashes. Consequently, loads have been ripped out sad

I've wearing some lash inserts as they've definitely been thinned out, and my longest ones have gone.

Does anyone know how long they'll take to grow back? Will anything help to encourage growth?

TIA.

Eliza22 Tue 11-Nov-14 07:34:41

Try the Vichy Serum Eyes & Lashes. Its part of the LiftActive range. I was given a sample of this and have since bought. It's expensive at £24.99 but, it's as good as a lash serum for me and my lashes are thickening up after 2 months. Also, miraculously, they have lengthened. I will NOT be buying RapidLash again as this is a 2 in 1 product which firms under eye area as well. Really, I find this to be good stuff.

Molotov Tue 11-Nov-14 09:23:55

I'll check that out, Eliza. Thank-you very much smile

justleavethebottle Tue 11-Nov-14 09:56:18

Molo, Ouch! Been there, done that.

Eliza, really? I used to use Rapidlash and thought it was really good. I actually had to stop using it because I was started to resemble sponge bob grin Also, I could justify that amount of money for an eyelash serum. Problem is, as soon as you stop using it, your eyelashes do go back to the way they were before. So how does it work as an under eye serum too then? Seems odd. Do you find your lashes were as impresesive with this stuff, as with Rapidlash?

justleavethebottle Tue 11-Nov-14 09:56:58

*couldn't justify

Molotov Tue 11-Nov-14 13:51:18

I've looked at both products on amazon.co.uk and can get Rapidlash for approximately the same price as Vichy's one ... in a quandary now as to what to buy.

My lashes are naturally long and I would like a product to promkte growth - and why not thicken them up as well?! grin

Still gutted that I have a practically bald centre lash line

Thanks both smile

flux500 Tue 11-Nov-14 20:14:41

I have had gaps created eyelash extensions and though the serums I'm sure are brilliant, I found my own eyashes grew back thick and long on their own within just a few weeks. smile

Eliza22 Thu 13-Nov-14 08:59:29

If the RapidLash works for you, get that. The Vichy is an eye serum essentially but, it also conditions lashes and I've found them to be just "more" and they are definitely longer with my mascara on. I've very pale lashes so HAVE to use mascara. I'm getting that annoying thing now where your lashes transfer the mascara to your under brow area unless it's completely dry! I don't mind though!

Fabulassie Thu 13-Nov-14 13:01:37

I had this happen to me, too! (Different reason for knocking away the curler but same result.) I just waited it out - took about 6-8 weeks. In the meantime, I wore falsies. Wasn't ideal but I coped.

Molotov Thu 13-Nov-14 14:12:47

Thanks for all of your suggestions smile

DM came to my rescue and - without asking - bought me some Rapidlash smile I am wearing false lash inserts in the meantime to compensate!

Thanks again.

Eliza22 Thu 13-Nov-14 14:30:25

That's what Mum's do! Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now