Talk

Advanced search

Spilt my pants!

(11 Posts)
Poopooplop Mon 10-Nov-14 16:50:28

I've split my (worn almost daily) jeggings. They're more skinny jeans though as they're a bit structured. I'm vaguely aware that they're not the height of fashion but what can I get to replace them?

I don't want anything boot cutty because I like that I don't get wet ankles wankles in the rain. I just want something easy to whack on with a longish top that keeps my wobbly arse in check... Any clues?

Poopooplop Mon 10-Nov-14 21:05:53

Damn it.

izzybizzybuzzybees Tue 11-Nov-14 09:59:55

I've never been a skinny jeans or jeggings person but recently bought two pairs of jeggings from next. Both have a high waist and hold things in. I'm a 16 and love them so far. So maybe look there?

ThisBitchIsResting Tue 11-Nov-14 10:24:05

M and S 5 pocket jeggings.

Poopooplop Tue 11-Nov-14 16:28:36

Oh i like the idea of high waisted. I had some jeans like that and they were glorious. I'm a 16 too so they could work for me. Thanks!

Also, totally hasn't thought of m&s... Will get hunting. (I'm glad you haven't all just told me to get baggy colourful patterned trousers.)

izzybizzybuzzybees Tue 11-Nov-14 21:48:53

Hope you find something smile

Fierceflora Tue 11-Nov-14 21:51:37

Top shop Joni jeans will be your new best friend! Super skinny, stretchy and v high waisted. Go one size down than your usual size, I'm actually an 18 in most shops but wear the 16 in these. I have 5 pairs all in different colours they are that good smile

Poopooplop Wed 12-Nov-14 00:15:29

Oooh! Thanks! Student discount in there too!

I can't beleive nobody asked the story of the pants splitting... (it wasn't very funny, but could have been)

izzybizzybuzzybees Wed 12-Nov-14 00:39:27

I may need to check out the top shop ones... The sound good!

I never even thought to ask how they split?! Go on then.... Was it bad?

Poopooplop Wed 12-Nov-14 15:54:39

Nah it was ok. I was gardening and bent over and they went "creeeeeek"!

I've looked online at the joni ones and they look brilliant. Thank you! Xxx

Fierceflora Wed 12-Nov-14 17:59:20

You're welcome hope you like them smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now