Talk

Advanced search

Saltwater Janelle coat

(7 Posts)
theladylovescupcakes Mon 10-Nov-14 14:08:34

Any reviews? Cosy enough?

Janelle coat

CarolBornAMan Mon 10-Nov-14 14:30:18

I have it! In fact am wearing it now in the office as I love how snuggly it feels.. I really like this coat as it ticks all boxes - very warm, waterproof, and has shape to it - the waist clips stop it from being shapeless - good length so legs are protected in the rain and the hood is perfect size to stay up without ties..

I would definitely recommend

FestiveRoad Mon 10-Nov-14 14:39:05

I wore mine all last winter (SE England). Looking at your link, it doesn't appear to have changed at all. It's really cosy and warm. It has certainly kept me dry. Hood is a good size and adjustable.

I've no hesitation in recommending.

Murinea Mon 10-Nov-14 16:27:44

It's a great coat, just wore mine today too. It's like wearing a snuggly sleeping bag that keeps you safe from wind and rain. grin It's warm, cosy, and very light, and the hood stays up.
Btw, last week amazon had some colour + size combinations at reduced prices, so you might want to check that out if you're ordering.

theladylovescupcakes Tue 11-Nov-14 14:40:02

Good reviews then! DH spotted a Marmot Chelsea with a good reduction yesterday, So we ordered that for my birthday next week. Will keep the Janelle as first reserve in case it's doesn't fit well. Thanks everyone.

Hopefully Tue 11-Nov-14 23:00:32

I've been wearing mine today, first time I've worn it in properly crap weather. It was bloody brilliant. I definitely don't feel my most stylish ever when wearing it, but I love how warm and lightweight it is, and how the hood is big enough to properly keep rain out.

jumpingjules Wed 12-Nov-14 17:44:30

I have it in Navy and it is a great wind proof and waterproof coat. On a really cold day you will need some layers underneath as it only has a fleece lining not down.It is quite expensive and I think Joules range is better value....I had one from them last 5 years so hope this one is as good.

But for me it is a god send because at 5'8" it is long enough to hit right on the knee and the arms are a good length. If you are shorter than this it might be too long. But for tall girls it is amazing and Joules like their bumfreezers so Seasalt it is!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now