Talk

Advanced search

Maatifying but still radiant foundation needed pronto

(4 Posts)
thisissohard Sun 09-Nov-14 16:06:11

Ladies! I'm in a big dilemma. I am at a wedding on Friday and I am all out of my beloved Suqqu and can't afford to replace, nor am I anywhere near a place that sells it, even if I could. Normally I use Colorstay foundation, but it doesn't give the same radiant properties that I'm after for this wedding. I have some Touche Éclat foundation, but it's a tad too dark and has a habit of looking a bit greasy after a while. So, I need something from Debenhams, sub £30, that will a) be mattifying but b) radiant. Go!!!

P.S. Thank you in advance x

hettie Sun 09-Nov-14 16:55:57

Chanel’s Perfection Lumiere Velvet is supposed to be very good, matifying and luminous....

OneLittleLady Sun 09-Nov-14 16:56:06

Estee Lauder Double Wear light is nice if you can get a good colour match. I find it really good coverage but doesn't dull out my skin unlike the original Double Wear. it's just under £30, not by much though

thisissohard Sun 09-Nov-14 16:58:20

Oooh, good recommendations from you both. I shall stalk the Debenhams counter this week.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now