Talk

Advanced search

H&M website - anyone had any luck in making a purchase???

(12 Posts)
Petal02 Sun 09-Nov-14 12:43:24

I simply can't get past check-out, you submit your name and address details, and then Absolutely Nothing Happens After That.

I've tried using different computers, different addresses, but the same problem exists. I ended up phoning their customer services and placing the order over the phone, but that's rather a backward step.

I love H&M, but this is not good enough!

Jewels234 Sun 09-Nov-14 13:20:49

Yep, had this. Would never use it again...expect to wait ages for your stuff to come.

Totally bizarre that they are so bad at online, when it's such a large part of the market now.

InfinitySeven Sun 09-Nov-14 13:21:35

It seems to be working for me, but I haven't ordered from there for a while because the delivery is so slow and they lost my returns.

EldonAve Sun 09-Nov-14 13:44:08

Try calling them, they are usually good on the phone
I use them alot, and it's fine if you don't expect anything to arrive in a hurry

Chandon Sun 09-Nov-14 13:51:47

I can't buy on their site.

Not a proper search option on the mobile site either.

I gave up

EldonAve Sun 09-Nov-14 15:06:54

They have recently added a search tool

MarysDressSways1 Sun 09-Nov-14 15:41:59

I hate their website. You have to wait ages to get the stuff, they won't deliver to work addresses and if you return in store you can't get a refund, only a credit note (in the form of a gift card). Bloody nightmare. I've no idea why such a big company are so shit at online.

Floisme Sun 09-Nov-14 15:49:43

I would never use their website because their sizing is all over the place. I'd have to order everything in 3 or 4 sizes.

MildredH Sun 09-Nov-14 21:15:20

I couldn't persuade the website I was over 18 despite putting my dob in ( I'm mid 30's!!). Hugely frustrating.

Ijustworemytrenchcoat Sun 09-Nov-14 23:32:18

I had trouble with the payment, they have an option where you don't pay right away, they send a statement. A bit annoying. They told me you can choose a card payment from a drop down option but it wasn't obvious to me.

Agree the website is hard to navigate, the whole thing is like a mobile site.

They have serious quality control issues about size too, I was trying to find a Henley top for my son and picked up one that looked right for 18-24 but it was 3-4 years, half the size of the other 3-4 years on the rail.

123rd Mon 10-Nov-14 00:21:13

Bloody nightmare...and when you do actually get to order don't expect the delivery to be a better experience. I would never order on line from them.

Petal02 Thu 20-Nov-14 09:11:35

Just as an update - my order arrived, 8 days after ordering on line, and I'm very pleased with my purchase. However an 8 day wait does seem excessive (it took them 3 days to despatch the item, and it took 3 days in the post, with a weekend falling during the delivery period), not to mention that it had to be delivered to my home address, they wouldn't accept an alternative address. And I had to order on the phone as I simply coulnd't check-out on their web site.

So all in all, rather a palaver .........

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now