Talk

Advanced search

nice scarf for neck injury

(4 Posts)
Coffeeinapapercup Sat 08-Nov-14 22:45:17

Hoping you guys can find me a scarf or a couple. I have an old whiplash neck and shoulders injury that seems to be really suffering in the cold and damp. My scarfs that normally do minus degrees and leaving me cold and stiff.

I would like to get a nice scarf (or maybe a couple), maybe a wool pashmina type thing. Quite like woven pashminas too but are they warm? Something long I can wrap round lots and get a bit of height to but won't look too horrendous if I leave on hanging long indoors either. Open to snoods as well. Matching hat and gloves would be a bonus but the scarf is the main thing

Ideally it would be nice to be able to touch and feel it in the flesh but wouldn't rule out online.

Anyone seen anything that fits the bill? Buget is ideally less than £30.... but am more bothered about getting the right thing (am considering it medicinal wink )

mysteryfairy Sun 09-Nov-14 09:42:28

There are huge tartan blanket scarves at every price point from primary upwards around.

Zara has a really good selection of knitted type scarves

FestiveRoad Sun 09-Nov-14 10:03:05

These pashmina cashmere/silk scarves were recommended on another thread
www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261519483479?clk_rvr_id=727799546598&afsrc=1

I need something warm for indoors and I'm quite tempted by those.

There are some more suggestions on this thread here

Coffeeinapapercup Sun 09-Nov-14 22:02:49

thanks taking a look

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now