Talk

Advanced search

Alexander Wang for H&M

(8 Posts)
Shopgirl1 Fri 07-Nov-14 12:59:59

So did anyone buy anything?
I thought initially it would be all too sports lux and out there for me, but sauntered in for a look anyway and there was a great biker wool jacket that had to come home with me.
I saw some nice tops online too but they were sold out in the store I went to.
Anyone else get anything?

BelindaAllWorkedOut Fri 07-Nov-14 13:34:31

I'm hoping to get to H&M later today, but even if I do, I'm not sure that it's a collaboration that will have anything that appeals to me. Of course, will prob have to come back and eat up humble pie as having said that is likely to guarantee that I adore it all.

Shopgirl1 Fri 07-Nov-14 14:36:30

I didn't expect to like it at all and to be honest didn't like most of it but it's like the jacket was made for me. Last one in the store and in my size. It was fate!

Ujjayi Fri 07-Nov-14 14:41:50

The biker jacket was the only thing I would have considered. I was disappointed really.

BiancaDelRio Fri 07-Nov-14 14:42:49

Have you a link to the jacket ShopGirl?

I've had a mooch online at the collection and it all looks horrible to me. I am no fashion maven though grin .

Shopgirl1 Fri 07-Nov-14 14:47:21

It's this one..in phone so don't know how to do clicky links...sorry. Looks better in reality and the quality is very good....much better than what I would expect from H&M, although saying that I bought a pea coat from their collaboration with Viktor & Rolf and got 5 years out of it.

m.hm.com/ie/product/49756?article=49756-A#mediaType=STILL_LIFE_FRONT

Shopgirl1 Fri 07-Nov-14 14:47:45

Oh that is a clicky link smile

dexter73 Fri 07-Nov-14 16:31:19

Lol at wearing a top with 'wang' written on it ( yes I am puerile!!).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now