Talk

Advanced search

Which Rimmel foundation gives the most coverage?

(7 Posts)
Lottapianos Thu 06-Nov-14 16:55:08

I'm using Match Perfection and the colour indeed is a perfect match for my skin (True Ivory). However, I find that in winter I would like a bit more coverage, as MP has 'worn off' quite a bit by the end of the day. I don't want a mask-like look but something that stays put a bit longer would be idea.

Bourjois recommendations also welcome

Thanks

Selinasupreme Thu 06-Nov-14 18:04:46

I think match perfection is the best all rounder with good coverage and as for bourjois I've heard good things about Healthy Mix but I don't think their foundations are that great for staying put.

Give a good primer a go, I use a Laura Mercier one but Loreal do some alright primers x

BiancaDelRio Thu 06-Nov-14 18:09:57

Bourjois Healthy Mix (the regular one, not the serum one) gives incredible coverage. I've been wearing it every day for months and it stays perfect all day once set lightly with transclucent powder.

I also love L'oreal True Match. Again, really great coverage and staying power.

QuinnFabray Thu 06-Nov-14 21:05:10

The Rimmel 25 hour is very good. There's a new 'nude' version. Both versions are nice and are long lasting.

Lottapianos Thu 06-Nov-14 21:28:22

Good point about primer Selina.

May try the 25 hour next time

Thanks all

Skinheadmermaid Fri 07-Nov-14 10:18:51

I know you said Rimmel or bourjois but I recently bought Revlon colour stay and its really good. Its fairly heavy coverage but not cakey or mask like.

Lottapianos Fri 07-Nov-14 11:06:49

Ooh thanks Skinhead, have heard very good things about Revlon make up

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now