Talk

Advanced search

anyone had knitewear from Wrap london ?

(6 Posts)
thriftychicken Thu 06-Nov-14 16:30:04

not sure whether to send back the cardigan i ordered , i really like the style of it , it looks great on , but i am dubious of the quality and its expensive .
anyone have any experience ?

elfofftheshelf Thu 06-Nov-14 16:47:48

Yes me - the cashmere is lovely, but quite fine and didn't wash well. I wasn't impressed by the quality of the other knitwear. In general I love what I see in the catalogue, but in real life the quality is not what I would expect for the price and the sizing tends to be weird (most things are too big).

thriftychicken Thu 06-Nov-14 16:54:18

yes , this is cashmere and it sort of looks as if the bottom of it may go out of shape if i wash it . but damn i like it !

Murinea Fri 07-Nov-14 20:36:46

I have two alpaca sweaters and one merino/cashmere one that I bought about a year ago and no complaints at all so far, they've held up just fine, and I've been wearing them at least 2-3 times a week in autumn-winter. I handwash them. The only bobbling is on the merino/cashmere sweater at the place where my bag rubs against it through my coat.

VarsityQueen Fri 07-Nov-14 21:00:19

Got a jumper last year, hand washed if only but shrank considerably so had to go to charity. Expensive so would think twice about ordering again. Was very warm and flattering whilst I had it though

thriftychicken Sat 08-Nov-14 16:16:48

was it cashmere varsity ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now