Talk

Advanced search

Boring inner sole question re fabulous shoe boots!

(3 Posts)
Thestandingjokeoftheyear Thu 06-Nov-14 09:04:44

I've ordered and tried on a gorgeous pair of Nine West suede shoe boots. Wish I could link to them but still don't know how!!
The fit is perfect, foot length wise, but because they fit quite low on the ankle, my foot feels like it's slopping about a bit and I'm worried I might break my ankle in them when out on the town drunk which I am far too old for but will do anyway.
Will inner soles solve this problem or just elevate my foot further making the problem worse?
I really want to keep them as they make my size 7's look positively dinky and they are such cute boots.

Ujjayi Thu 06-Nov-14 10:12:34

An insole might help. My feet kept slopping out of a lovely pair of Dune heels, despite being my size. I didn't want to return them because they were a TK Maxx bargain at less than half price of the ones in the actual Dune store so I was determined to make them work! Leather insoles worked perfectly in this instance.

Thestandingjokeoftheyear Thu 06-Nov-14 10:55:47

Thanks ujjayi. Yes mine were reduced from £125 to £39 and I love them! Will try the inner soles. They may have to be footwear consigned to 'in and out of taxi' only!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now