Talk

Advanced search

Fatface clothing

(7 Posts)
ImperialBlether Thu 06-Nov-14 08:50:29

I want to buy a parka from them - does anyone have one? I wondered whether the sizes are small or large - I don't want to have to send it back once I have it! Any ideas?

IslaMann Thu 06-Nov-14 08:52:59

I find their sizing to be pretty accurate. I tried on their Greenwich parka, fitted perfectly but made me look grumpy so decided against it. I'm on the larger size though, might look better on someone slimmer.

IslaMann Thu 06-Nov-14 08:53:44

Frumpy not grumpy. I can manage that without wearing a parka!

ImperialBlether Thu 06-Nov-14 08:55:42

grin

I just want to be warm! Did you get one from somewhere else in the end?

FiftyShadesofScreeeeeeeam Thu 06-Nov-14 08:57:32

I find their sizing just a bit bigger than average. I think at the mo if you spend over £75 you get a voucher (can't remember how much for). I love their stuff.

LittleG69 Thu 06-Nov-14 09:09:02

I find their sizing pretty accurate, I'd buy your usual size. And like FiftyShadesofScreeeeeeeam said you get a £20 voucher if you spend over £70 (I think it's that not £75). Voucher has to be used between the Middle of this month and Christmas eve (DH got one last week)

ImperialBlether Thu 06-Nov-14 10:14:57

Thanks, FiftyShades and LittleG - I'll order one now, I think. Great news about the voucher, too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now