Talk

Advanced search

FeelUnique.com - anyone else waiting for an order?

(6 Posts)
ShirleySharpeyes Wed 05-Nov-14 23:17:01

I am waiting on quite a large order from FeelUnique - I ordered ten days ago, money was debited from my account immediately and I have not heard a thing since. According to their website my order is pending. I have emailed customer service three times - and have had no response. Previous orders have arrived within 5 days with no problems, am I just unlucky or should I be starting to worry?

LucyEyelesbarrow Thu 06-Nov-14 10:40:00

My last order of about a fortnight ago took longer than normal to arrive; about a week from order to despatch.

They sent me an email afterwards with a discount code and apologised for the delay. They said their warehouse system had been upgraded and they'd experienced problems.

Rubbish of them not to respond to your emails.

Feelunique Thu 06-Nov-14 19:50:50

Hi Shirley, unfortunately I have been unable to locate your emails regarding your delivery. Please can you email care@feeelunique.com with your order number and we will be happy to help. Kind regards, Susanne

ShirleySharpeyes Thu 06-Nov-14 20:54:43

Thanks Lucy - it's sort of comforting to know I'm not the only one...an earlier order took about a week to arrive and usually they are efficient. But not so happy with the service at the mo - especially the lack of communication but impressed they can find me here!

Dear Susanne at Feelunique, your care dept finally responded to my emails today with a generic apology/explanation and a discount code (10%) off my next order.
However, my order is still pending, and despite me asking when my order might be dispatched you have not given any indication of how long I am going to have to wait - I am guessing it might be as long as another week. Which is frustrating. I shall contact your care dept again and let them know that I am the person whinging on Mumsnet and see where that gets me?!

catacats Fri 07-Nov-14 20:22:20

My order from 20th of October only arrived today also. I also got the apology email with a 10% off code.

Greengardenpixie Fri 07-Nov-14 22:27:13

That must be just recently. I have ordered from them in the past and tbh its always been fairly quick. I wonder if there is a problem with their system?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now