Talk

Advanced search

Fantastic hair straightening product

(10 Posts)
cocobongo Wed 05-Nov-14 20:54:20

Now, I don't normally recommend hair styling products because my hair usually looks shite with them all. But I tried the L'Oreal 3 day straight heat protecting spray and it is fantastic. Just blew my hair dry and then went over it briefly with my straighteners and I got smooth and sleek hair which didn't frizz! Usually even if my hair looks okay when I do it, by the time I get to work, it goes horribly frizzy.

And it is on offer in Boots at the moment for only £3.99!

coffeenut Thu 06-Nov-14 05:07:14

Does it make it greasy at all Coco?

cocobongo Thu 06-Nov-14 23:54:45

No, not at all. Used it again today and, despite horribly rainy weather and having my head encased in a hood and then into steamy underground, my hair still looked sleek at work. Normally that combination would have it looking like a total frizzball and kinky but it was still really straight.

All I did was a few sprays before blow drying and straightening (and the straightening was literally 2 mins) and finished off with hairspray.

I haven't tried to see how it lasts after 2 /3 days as I usually wash my hair every day.

Rummikub Fri 07-Nov-14 00:30:20

1.99 in home bargains. It irks on my hair too smile

ChubbyKitty Fri 07-Nov-14 00:41:10

Ooh i'll give this a try! I could catch humidity in a talc factory!grin

Fabulassie Fri 07-Nov-14 07:38:23

This looks promising!

SofaCanary Fri 07-Nov-14 09:03:48

I'm in!

Fabulassie Sat 08-Nov-14 07:13:48

This thread reminded me that I have a bottle of Frizz Ease 3-Day Spray. I tried it yesterday and was pretty impressed with it. I'll see how it looks today (I'm still in bed).

carrielou2007 Sat 08-Nov-14 11:07:20

Depends on hair type, I have super thick wavy 'bush head' hair. This did nothing for me, neither did John freida 3 day straight, or much really! I gave it to my 16 year old neice however who loves it!

Fabulassie Sat 08-Nov-14 11:22:32

When I finally got out of bed all I had to do was go over my hair quickly with the straighteners and it went back to what it looked like yesterday.

I have a lot of fine hair that is a bit frizzy/curly in that middle-aged way. I do find that the Frizz Ease is the best thing I've tried so far. I am unable to get the same results my hair stylist does when she blows out my hair, even though I use GHD's, but I am pretty happy with my hair at the moment.

I'm about to pop out to the shops. It's raining. I'll carry and umbrella but I would expect my hair to frizz just from being in the humidity. I will see how it goes...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now