Talk

Advanced search

Best face bronzer powder please

(14 Posts)
WellTidy Wed 05-Nov-14 17:16:55

I dropped my Estee Lauder one on the floor today and it smashed.

I'm looking for one that is fairly light in colour and hopefully can be bought in Boots as I have lots of advantage card points to spend.

Thanks.

TwoInTheMourning Wed 05-Nov-14 17:22:16

Was your Estee Lauder any good?
Sorry I'm not being helpful, but I'm on the lookout for a good non shimmery long lasting bronzer.

Goodwordguide Wed 05-Nov-14 18:38:48

Aerin pretty bronze illuminating powder (in 1 if you're pale), it's great.

GinnelsandWhippets Wed 05-Nov-14 18:40:45

Chenel Les Beiges is good if you want something light - more 'healthy' than bronze but great if you have pale skin.

skylerwhite1 Wed 05-Nov-14 19:20:52

Hey WellTidy, I'm a relatively recent convert to Guerlain Terracotta bronzer 4 seasons Have to say its the business. Not sure if its stocked in Boots, I got it in House of F, for £47, it lasts an eternity and stays together in the compact.

Roonerspism Wed 05-Nov-14 19:22:25

I'm a fan of the Benefit bronze although my skin is already quite mid-toned.

I have also just tried the Laura Geller one from QVC and really like it too.

SmellyFartado Wed 05-Nov-14 19:28:16

For a budget buy, I like Rimmel in Sun Light. Cheap as chips.

WellTidy Mon 10-Nov-14 09:00:36

Thanks all. Sorry I'm so late back to the thread.

I have bought the Estee Lauder one for years, and I just wondered if there was anything better out there. I've been wearing |Estee Lauder for about 20 years and it occurred to me that maybe it could be time for a change. I will look at the suggestions. It would amuse me if I moved as far across as to Aerin!

leedy Mon 10-Nov-14 09:05:58

The Aerin one (in the lighter shade) is fabulous for light to medium skin, very subtle and basically foolproof. Just gives you a nice glow.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Tue 11-Nov-14 00:16:54

Seventeen instant glow, fab stuff.

nicola070906 Tue 11-Nov-14 00:31:59

Chanel soleil tan de chanel, it's amazing and lasts forever

Turquoiseblue Tue 11-Nov-14 06:38:50

Nars do an amazing bronzer - I ve used it for years it lasts ages too -I m also a recent convert to their foundation ( and if you re at the counter you might as well check out their fabulous lip pencils wink)

IndiansInTheLobby Tue 11-Nov-14 06:45:33

Benefit for me. Essential in my make up bag.

hattymattie Tue 11-Nov-14 08:13:35

I got a Clarins one in a sale half price. I am delighted at the bargain and it is brilliant - non shimmery and the colour although it seems to be dark on the palate is fab on my face.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now