Talk

Advanced search

Is this dress suitable for a wedding?

(2 Posts)
Equimum Wed 05-Nov-14 13:49:10

We have been invited to two weddings on two consecutive days! They are totally different sets if friends and nobody else will be guests at both weddings. Although I need different dresses for both (not least due to having a sticky fingered toddler!), I only really want to buy one new outfit.

So, the first wedding is a fairly small event at a low-key cricket club. Could I get away with wearing a wrap-round tea dress which is mostly black, but covered in a white and yellow butterfly print? I wouldn't usually wear black, so I guess that's what I'm asking - would you think this is suitable? Also, does anyone have ideas on how I could style a dress of this description, please? I usually wear black shoes and a cardi with it.

got it in French Connection a few years ago, so unfortunately can't link.

Thanks for any ideas - I'll really appreciate it.

Dowahdiddydiddydumdiddydo Wed 05-Nov-14 17:23:15

Could you post a picture of the dress? Initial thought is yes, absolutely. Is this for the ceremony and reception, or one or both? And do you know what is happening for the reception?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now