Talk

Advanced search

Thank you!

(8 Posts)
SargeantAngua Wed 05-Nov-14 10:49:25

I posted on here a couple of weeks ago (as germphobia) asking about jeggings and was told to try leggings and tunics as they would be warm and comfy and tidy for someone who's ill and doesn't get out much.

I was worried about the financial side of wearing something completely different to my normal jeans/fleece outfit, and I'm not really a 'dress' person, but with Mum's help i got out to Asia living yesterday and found this - I had the leggings and long sleeved top already and really like this tunic over the top. I wouldn't have had the courage to try something different like this without suggestions on here so just wanted to post a pic and say thank you. I hope you 'approve' of my choice! (Sorry about the thick socks but I get awful chilblains!)

yazzy85 Wed 05-Nov-14 11:34:13

that's a beautiful tunic and outfit looks lovely!!

SargeantAngua Wed 05-Nov-14 11:50:47

Thank you :-) it was a good find for £12. I've ordered a long sleeved jumper tunic online from asda too which mum's picking up tomorrow. I was pleasantly surprised by some of their clothes.

It's very nice this morning to lean over a jigsaw and not get a cold back where my top and jeans part company!

dexter73 Wed 05-Nov-14 11:53:37

You look great! And what a bargain for £12!

SargeantAngua Wed 05-Nov-14 12:41:16

Thanks Dexter smile if the one I've ordered fits it'll be even more of a bargain as I got a 10% off code in the shop yesterday so will be £10.80!

SofaCanary Wed 05-Nov-14 12:48:36

You look really great!

Naicecuppatea Wed 05-Nov-14 13:00:30

Very nice! What is the tunic made of?

SargeantAngua Wed 05-Nov-14 13:21:42

Thank you, I really appreciate that.
60% polyester and 40% cotton Naicecuppatea
I've just noticed I said I got it from Asia in my first post - autocorrect of Asda!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now