Talk

Advanced search

Going out - new outfit suggestions

(5 Posts)
Poseypops Tue 04-Nov-14 20:59:06

I'm size 10-12, generally go for casual jeans top etc. not really been out much since having 2 dds. I feel the need to spruce up. I have brown and grey long boots or would consider new heels if needed. I'd like a new outfit to make me feel good on my trip out. I'd really welcome any suggestions.

mowglik Tue 04-Nov-14 21:18:20

no specific suggestions but i would say any new pieces you buy make sure they are things that you normally feel comfortable in but more dressy - that way at least you would wear them. I would love to wear more ladylike outfits but i feel comfortable in jeans so i wear nice dresses with smarter jeans and heels

where are you going out?

Poseypops Tue 04-Nov-14 21:21:01

Just going out with some girls for a meal and a drink. I agree I need something I feel comfy in - I've lost sight of what that is!

Long boots feel v daytime to me, tbh, although I am absolutely not a style icon!

Maybe some really good black or indigo jeans, and a silk shirt?

fourwoodenchairs Tue 04-Nov-14 21:24:31

I'm going out with DP on Sat night and I am wearing; black suede ankle boots, dark denim skinny jeans, longline black vest top and a navy poncho.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now