Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

What are Fiorelli bags like?

(8 Posts)
CambridgeBlue Tue 04-Nov-14 19:15:00

They seem reasonably priced for leather and look stylish but classic. Anyone know if they are a good buy?

Greengardenpixie Tue 04-Nov-14 19:20:05

Not leather but really well made. I have a large hobo in a kind of camel colour. I really like it smile

FamiliesShareGerms Tue 04-Nov-14 19:22:19

You can get leather in some styles. Modalu is their high fashion / pricier range - gorgeous colours, well made, last very well

UncrushedParsley Tue 04-Nov-14 19:23:35

I bought a non-leather Fiorelli at Cheshire Oaks. Quite expensive for non-leather, but I liked the colour. Didn't last very long, the handles cracked, and I wasn't impressed tbh

GERTgert06 Tue 04-Nov-14 19:33:59

The handles have started to crack on mine too. Shame, I like that bag.

mowglik Tue 04-Nov-14 20:18:11

I've got a gorgeous tan leather shoulder bag that I've used for years and abused and still looks good - got a similar much more expensive DK one that looks a bit misshapen after similar use..plus fiorelli have quite nice Classic styles as well

CambridgeBlue Tue 04-Nov-14 20:34:29

Just realised the one I was looking at is not leather, for £65 I just assumed it was! Pity but I'm not paying that for plastic.

I like a lot of Modalu bags, never knew they were connected.

PingPongBat Tue 04-Nov-14 20:43:52

Definitely don't buy the non-leather ones, if you want it to last more than a season. I loved mine, but the handles were badly put together and fell apart after 3 months. I also had no idea about Modalu <switches to shopping mode smile>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now