Talk

Advanced search

Anyone planning to not have any long boots this winter?

(3 Posts)
msfreud Tue 04-Nov-14 10:54:21

I don't think I've ever not had long (i.e. at least mid calf or nearly knee high) boots for winter but all of my old ones are kind of dead now apart from a black pair with heels that are not practical for all the walking I do, and Dr Martens Hayley purple flat knee boots that are very casual.

Can't find long boots I like this year. Thinking I might just stick to ankle boots this year. But will my legs freeze/skirts look odd etc.? I wear a lot of knee length skirts, and occasionally skinny jeans. Am short (5ft3) with, ahem, shapely legs... confused

lurkingaround Tue 04-Nov-14 11:03:23

Tall boots are not nice on me. I have mid calf length and ankle. I don't have any tall boots and won't be buying any. I mostly wear my ankle boots. I manage fine!

SofaCanary Tue 04-Nov-14 12:12:03

I have boots of every conceivable length but I didn't bother with my knee lengths at all last year but I did wear my trusty fleece lined over the knee flats when it got really cold.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now